For this project you will require the following items:
- Craft Workshop Polystyrene Circle
- Craft Workshop Soft Stickers Stars
- Craft Workshop Bells
- Craft Workshop Hot Glue Gun (and glue)
- Xmas decorations (e.g. baubles, tinsel, etc.)
- Foliage from the gardens (e.g. leaves, pinecones, etc.)
Creating a Christmas wreath is a fun way to add personality to your front door. We started by winding some green leaves around our wreath. We used Ivy but you can use whatever plants you have around. Make sure you check with your adult that it is ok to pick them first!
Add some Christmas colour with these glittery stars which are self stick.
We glued in some gold bells to make it jingle all the way!
You can add any bits and pieces in you like to make it your own special Christmas wreath.
Get your adult to hang it on the door so all your friends and family can see when they come to visit.