For this project you will require the following items:
- Craft Workshop Pom Poms (mixed size & colour pack)
- Craft Workshop Moving Eyes (small size)
- Craft Workshop Chenille Stems (pipe cleaners)
- Craft Workshop Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Workshop Felt Sheets
- Craft Workshop Heart Self-stick Gems
Whilst the hot glue gun warms up, start to prepare your Love Bug pieces. Cut out small heart shapes from the felt sheet, around 4cm in length, to create the feet for the large pom poms. We used colours to suit the Valentines Love theme. Then cut the chenille sticks to length for the antennae- approx 4-5cm.
Using the hot glue gun, stick the large pom pom to the felt heart shaped feet to create the bugs body.
Continue to use the hot glue gun to glue the eyes on to the pom pom body, or the end of the chenille sticks. We also glued small pom poms on to the end of the chenille sticks. Get creative with how you decorate your Love Bug.
Glue the Chenille stick/antennae on to the body of your love bug.
Finally, have fun and get decorating! We used CW adhesive rhinestones to decorate our lil love bug friends!
These lil buddies make great Valentines friendship gifts.